Well, here’s my story. A few years ago, I was losing jobs more than I was winning them, and I didn’t know how to generate new leads. Yet I also wanted to get BETTER clients instead of having to work for so many that just stressed me out.
Like you, I had a ton of questions:
- What kind of proposals do bigger and more succesful studios and creative entrepreneurs put together?
- Is this proposal too long? Too short? Does it explain my process well?
- What should I do first? Schedule a call with the client or send in my proposal?
- What terms and conditions should I set for all of my projects so that I don’t get scammed?
- How do I structure my price tiers so that the client won’t negotiate?
- What sort of proposal would a client respond well to?
- What’s the best approach for winning over better clients?
- How do I achieve clarity in my project proposals?
It was really stressful and I can’t deny that I almost gave up, but I discovered that I wasn’t the only one struggling with this critical part of the creative entrepreneur industry.
So, I started taking as many practical courses online as I could. I also interviewed different business owners and creative individuals, specifically about how they charge for certain projects. After thousands of hours of iterating and experimenting, I was able to condense all the feedback I got into a product that could greatly assist a lot of creative entrepreneurs who continue to struggle as I did.
This kit is the product of all my hard work and experience. It changed my life and my business, so I know it can do the same for you too.
What’s in this kit?
- A personalized consultation about your project and business goals;
- An Effective Proposal Guidebook, complete with helpful tips and strategies
- An actual proposal that has helped land me lucrative gigs with big entrepreneurs, agencies, and companies;
- A customizable and high-quality design proposal template;
- BONUS: Access to a “less but better” mindset course for a better business and a more contented life.
What do you need to take this course?
- 100% Location independent online course: (Learn from home, coworking space, beach, wherever you’d like as long as you have a laptop and good internet connection)